Thursday, December 13, 2012

New Blog Design, More Kindness…Oh My!!!

To view the content of this post, please visit the link below:


Kaitlyn said...

I love the colors! They are really pretty together.

:) Kaitlyn
Smiles and Sunshine

Mrs Cupcake said...

Adorable idea!! And your blog design is fab! I love the banner links :)
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Eileen Griffin said...

I love this unit! What a positive reenforcement of kind behavior and giving to others. Your students will never forget this lesson. I love your new blog design. The big clips are my favorite!

Mrs. Yazzie's Classroom News said...

I'm going to have my 2nd graders surprise their 5th grade reading friends with this idea! Thanks! (And I love the clean crisp look of your blog.)

Miss Foote said...

I LOVE your new blog!!!!!!

Chickadee Jubilee

Miss Nelson said...

cute idea and I love the new look. I really love the tabs and bows.

Miss Winget said...

I love the acts of kindness idea! It shows the students want this season is really about :)

Kelley Dolling said...

So loving your new look . . . it's so cute and cozy around here!

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Lisa Lewis said...

What a sweet and thoughtful idea. I am doing this on Monday with my students and I know just which class to do it for. Thank you for sharing!

Mary Snyder said...

Adorable!!! Thanks for the great idea

Post a Comment

Blogging tips